Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lake Norman Photographer - My favorite Pilates studio : Dancing Moon in Huntersville

I have known Crys and Denise for quite some time now.  They were my two favorite Pilates instructors  when I was a member at the Huntersville Aquatic Center.    In April of 2012 They opened their own studio, Dancing Moon Pilates, a full service Pilates Studio offering private, semi private, and group equipment classes as well as mat, barre and core boot camp classes.  Recently they contacted me to capture some shots of their studio in action as well as some individual business head shots of themselves and two instructors.  I was happy to oblige.  As an added bonus being in the studio and around them gave me the motivation I needed to end my "fat cation" and start two classes a week myself.  Today was my first day and I LOVED it!  I would highly recommend the capable and FUN staff at Dancing Moon!  Check them out on facebook and be sure to tell them who sent you!  ;)
























1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I've visited the area several times on vacation as a child, and I loved the area. I've decided to contact a few Lake Norman NC real estate agents and inquire about the costs of relocating there. Do you have any recombination for the best area to live?

    ReplyDelete