Monday, April 1, 2013

Mooresville Party Photographer - Cake, Friends, Animals, Bounce House, FUN!

Last month I had an absolutely amazing Family Portrait session with one of THE most fun families ever!  They were such a joy to work with and I was so excited to return back to photograph their little man's 2nd Birthday Party.  Yesterday was a the big day and his mommy did an unbelievable job created a super fun event for all.  There were toys to ride on, a bounce house to jump in,  yummy food to eat,  Canvases to paint AND  some special animal guests from Zoofari Educational Encounters including a parrot, a snake, an opossum, a tortuous, a kinkajou and even a baby monkey!!!  What an amazing day!  Here are just a few of the couple thousand pics I shot yesterday.  LOL.  I will add more once I have parents permission to do so.  :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment