Friday, April 26, 2013

Lake Norman Photographer - Friday Flashback-almost seniors

Welcome to my first "Flashback Post"!  I want to start blogging some old images just for fun each week.  Let's see if I can keep up with it!  :)  Here and some images of two beautiful girls that I just love at a super cool location in Charlotte that i need to use again soon.  I just love all the textures it gives!  I can not believe that these images are almost THREE YEARS OLD!  Wow!  My girls have since graduated high school and moved on to college and if you can believe that it is somehow possible these girls have grown even more beautiful since.  Crazy huh?!  XOXO Gabby and Gia!!!  Mwah!

PS.  Check out my old logo!  :)


I am so so excited to have finished a few more sneak peaks of Gabby!  She started out a bit shy at the beginning of our session but really started to come out of her shell after just a few poses!  Gabby you are absolutely stunning!  Beautiful inside and out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment