Monday, April 8, 2013

Lake Norman Family Photographer - Maternity Pictures by the lake

Picture Perfect!  That was my evening tonight...  An absolutely gorgeous location to shoot on the lake, beautiful perfect lighting and an extremely loving wonderful family to photograph.   The H family was referred to me by another of my amazing clients and I could not be more grateful.  This family of four will be a family of five very soon.  Their little girl to be is a lucky one indeed.  She will be entering a home filled with love.  The connection that they share with each other is easy to see and just being with them was an absolute joy.  Thank you all for a magical evening I am so very excited to share the rest of our images with you and even more excited to return for our newborn session!
xoxo ~ Melody








No comments:

Post a Comment