Friday, April 12, 2013

Equestrian Photography - Child, Family.... and Horse Photographer!

I have had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful little girl since and her family she was just a tiny little thing.  I was excited when her mommy replied to my casting call for models to have photo shoots with their horses.  I wanted to capture the connection between horse and rider.  My session with Amy, Brie and Kelsey at Breezy Meadows was my second of my three scheduled "Stable Sessions"and I am beyond thrilled with them.  I am loving every moment so far spending time at farms, barnes and stables with these beautiful creatures and the people that they call theirs.  
Thank you ladies for modeling for me!  You are Beautiful and I just loved our time together as always!!













No comments:

Post a Comment