Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Lake Norman Family Photographer

Allow me to introduce one of my most favorite families.  I first met them through a local dance studio and was soon after hired to do maternity and newborn photos for their second child.  I was beyond thrilled when they chose to also do the "my 1st-year baby plan"  allowing me to see them every 3 months and see there sweet little one grow so quickly in her 1st year.  Now I get to see them at least once a year and could not love them more.  Meeting them for a photoshoot is really getting to hang out with good friends AND take pictures of some super adorable kiddos.  #superfundayforme I am so grateful that they have chosen me and already look forward to all our future sessions.  You guys are amazing!  xoxo

















 Want to travel back in time and see some of our past shoots?

2015-Maternity
2015-Elizabeth-Newborn
2015-Elizabeth 3 months
2016-Elizabeth 6 months
2016-Elizabeth 9 months
2016- Elizabeth 1 year
2017 - Family Shoot
2018 - Family Shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment