Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Baby's First Year Portraits - Look whose ONE

Have I mentioned recently how much I LOVE this Family?!?!  They are just the sweetest and we always have so much fun at our photo shoots!  Little Miss Elizabeth is turning one and I just can not believe how quickly time has past!  I seems like just yesterday we were doing her newborn pictures!!! This sweet girl is one of my baby planners.  It has been so wonderful watching her grow over the past year!  You can view her maternity, newborn, 3 month, 6 month, and 9 month sessions by clicking these links.

Mom and Dad created a very special prop for her 1 year and I could not be more impressed!  How cool is this Hot Air Balloon!!!  Amazing!!!  Another great session S Family!! Mwah!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment