Friday, November 8, 2019

My 1st year baby plan - Camryn 3 months

Wow!  It never ceases to amaze me how quickly our little ones grow!  I was at the home of some very special clients a few months ago to photograph their brand new newborn daughter.  I love walking into their home and seeing my work all over their walls (they have two older kiddos I have been photographing for years.)  It is one of THE best feelings ever!  I could not be more thrilled that they have decided to do the baby plan for sweet Camryn so I will get to see them every 3 months.  Look how much she has changed in just three months.  She could not have done a more perfect job modeling for her 3-month pictures!  Look at those beautiful blue eyes!  I am completely smitten by this sweet baby and can not wait to go back for her 6-month photoshoot!  Congratulations once again B Family!  I am beyond thrilled to be your family photographer!











No comments:

Post a Comment