Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Child and Family Photographer in Fort Mill

I am so very excited to share this sneak peek for this very special family that I absolutely adore! I have had the pleasure of photographing them since Jake was just an itty bitty newborn!  They are always SO much fun to hang out with and have the best attitudes.  It was pretty chilly on the morning of our session but my boys (and Andy and Karen too) were not phased and totally rocked it!  Karen totally nailed the outfits too!  I absolutely love the vintage look she put together.  I am pretty sure I actually squealed with excitement when I saw them!  SO perfect!  Love you guys and can't wait until next time!!!!  xoxo











Check out some of our past sessions...

2012 Jake Newborn
2012 Jake 3 Months
2013 - Jake 8 Months
2013 - Jake 1 year
2013 - family
2014 - Brothers
2015 - Brothers
2016 - Brothers
2017 - Extended Family shoot
2018 - Brothers


No comments:

Post a Comment