Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Charlotte Childrens Photographer - 4 year old pics for Preston

I have been photographing Preston since he was just a teeny tiny newborn.  He has always been one of the easiest children to photograph and has never made me work hard for his pics....  Until the other day.  LOL!  My sweet friend Preston is 4 years old now and likes to run!  This image here pretty much sums up our first 20 minutes...  LOL



but this never worries me.  A little patience goes a long way and I am never in a rush.  Preston and I ended up having an absolute blast playing in the park, picking flowers for mommy and mama and just being silly.  I love this adorable Curley haired boy and am already looking forward to our next shoot!  Here are a few more favs from our morning...









For more adorable Preston Pics check out these links!
4 Months
8 Months
12 months
18 Months
2 Years
3 Years

No comments:

Post a Comment