Sunday, April 19, 2015

Maternity and Newborn Portrait Photographer - Lake Norman North Carolina

I first this beautiful little girl at DancinKids in Cornelius where she absolutely rocked her Dance pictures..



...not long ago her mommy contacted me with some very exciting news.  She told me that my sweet little friend would be a big sister in June and that she wanted to arrange our maternity and newborn portraits.  I was thrilled!   The four of us had the best time playing and shooting in the botanical gardens.  Their baby girl will be joining such a loving amazing family with a super duper awesome big sister!  She is a lucky little girl indeed!  Thanks you S Family from the bottom of my heart for choosing me as your Family photographer.  I LOVED spending the evening with you last night and can not wait to meet your newest  princess!  Here is just an itty bitty peek at a few of my favorites...  We have sooooo many more and I look forward to showing them all to you!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment