Saturday, January 18, 2014

Newborn Photographer Mooresville - The Sweetest Little Apple Ever

Pin It
My two daughters have been so lucky to have started their educational journey with the most amazing wonderful teachers. One of those teachers, Ellie's Kindergarten teacher just became a grandmother for the very 1st time.  Today I went to her daughter's home to meet and photograph this sweet newborn baby girl.  This amazing woman gave my daughter so much as she entered her first official year of school and I only hope that the pictures we were able to capture today will begin to express how immensely grateful we are for all the love and support that she has given not only to Ellie but to all of her students. 

Nine day old Baby Myla was the most perfect little model throughout her entire photo shoot.  She barely made a peep the entire time and even gave me some smiles.  Since this little girl was born into a family of not just one but three teachers we had to do some extra special shots to celebrate this.  ;)   
Thank you Marilyn, Sara, and family for such a wonderful afternoon.  Below are just a few of my favorites….  I have sooooooo many more and can not wait to show you! 














No comments:

Post a Comment