Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Family Portraits - Lake Norman Photographer

Every family is different, every family in unique.  This is why no two sessions with SnookySmiles Photography will ever be exactly the same.  My goal in our photo shoot is to completely customize our experience so that I can capture your individual personalities and document those amazing connections that you share with one another.


 This begins with planning the perfect location whether it be your home, your neighborhood,  a local park, the lake, an urban location, on a boat, in a stable, in the mountains, in a garden, etc., etc.,  the sky os the limit!   The place we select can be somewhere of significance to your family or just somewhere that really appeals to you.






Prior to our session I will email you some helpful session tips as well as links to some great what to wear pinterest inspiration boards to help you choose what will make you look and feel your best.  If you would like a phone or in person consultation prior to our shoot I am more than happy to make myself available for this at no additional charge.  On the day of our shoot I will do everything possible to make this experience fun and relaxing and completely stress-free so that when you look back at your images years from now you will remember a fun exciting day.   I do not set time limits to our time together so you can rest assured that we can focus on your family and really have fun.  If little ones need to take breaks to snack, grab a drink or just decompress we can do so at any time.  As mentioned before your session will be designed to best suit your family.  With some families I will give little to no direction other than placing you in flattering light and take a fly on the wall approach capturing your interactions, others who wish to have a bit more direction in posing and what to do will get that guidance.  Depending on the child or children I am working with I can be quiet, calm and reassuring, or I can be loud silly and completely unafraid to make a complete fool out of myself to get those genuine laughs and smiles.

Once our session is complete I will carefully sort and process our images (typically within 2-3 weeks) and then arrange your in person ordering session.  For this "portrait premier" I will come right to you and show your photos to you in a slideshow set to music and then walk you through the entire ordering process.  I can help measure wall space and design beautiful wall galleries that will look stunning in your home and help select gift prints to share with loved ones.
I can not wait to get to work with you and your family.  Should you have any questions please feel free to email (snookysmiles@gmail.com) or call (704.930.8402)

No comments:

Post a Comment