Sunday, January 19, 2014

Birth Photographer - Charlotte - Huntersville - Statesville

Pin It
Its been too long since my last Birth Photography session and I can not wait to get to do my next one!!! In the mean time I have to re-share one of my all time favorite Birth Images.  This shot captures mommy's first look at her brand new baby boy after he was born by c-section.  Photographers are not always permitted in the operating room during the birth but this doctor was just awesome and understood how important this was to the family.  This was my 4th Birth Photography Session and was with one of my "SnookyFamiles" who I have known and photographed since their 1st son was just 9 months old. I absolutely love them and am so honored that they asked me to be a part of such a huge moment in their lives.  To see more images from this session click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment