Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lake Norman Family Photographer - What is a SnookyFamily?

Pin It
SnookySmiles Photography was born almost seven years ago.  Over this time I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with so many wonderful Families.  One of my favorite parts of being a photographer is watching the families that I have grown to love as they grow and change over the years.  I affectionately like to call them my "snookyfamiles"  I would like to highlight one of my snookyfamiles today.  I have been with them since the maternity session of their 1st child and throughout his first year.  I was with them at the Birth of their second child as they welcomed a sweet baby girl to the world and have loved watching their little family grow through their family sessions since.  D Family it has been a wonderful trip so far and I look forward to the rest of our Journey together.  Thank you for choosing me to hall capture these memories with you  :)









 











No comments:

Post a Comment