Thursday, October 31, 2013

Charlotte Newborn Photographer - It's a Boy!

Almost two years ago I met a wonderful family who had recently welcomed a beautiful baby girl into their world.  Baby Emma stole my heart from our very 1st meeting.  She was 3 months old then and one of my baby planner babies.  Through the year I watched her grow as we did her sessions at 6 months, 9 months and the Big 1 year.  This past spring I was thrilled when mommy informed be that baby number 2 would be making his or her debut come fall.  At our Maternity Session I could not believe how big my sweet Emma had grown!  She did a wonderful job as usual and rocked yet another photo shoot!  Yesterday I happily head down to South Carolina to meet the newest member of the G family.  A BOY!  Perfect, sweet little Mathew Thomas. My Emma girl was feeling pretty tired and not quite herself but still managed to look adorable for me and show me how much she loves her new baby brother.  G Family, I could not be happier for you and am so excited to continue this journey with you as your two beautiful babies grow and change over the coming year.  Thank you once again for choosing me to be the one to document these moments with you.  I am so thrilled to have met you not just as clients but as friends.












No comments:

Post a Comment