Saturday, October 19, 2013

Senior Portrait Photographer - Lake Norman and Charlotte Area

I am so excited that it is almost that time of year for Senior Portrait sessions!  I adore all my little ones but Senior sessions are so much fun too!  I feel like a fashion photographer!  My girls and guys always come prepared with some really great looks and I love making them feel like models.  One challenge that we have faced in the past has bee where to change into all those clothes! This year that problem is solved!  I found this great pop up changing booth on yescomusa.com.  I was extremly impressed with thier speedy delivery and excellent customer service.  I would highly reccomend them to my photog friends.  Be sure to check them out, and have a great fall season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment