Thursday, October 3, 2013

Family Photos in Davidson - Session by the Lake

This is my second shoot with four of these beautiful ladies but this was our 1st session that included dad, grandma and grandpa. I am so happy we could get everyone together!  I absolutely love when my clients decide to do photos with the whole family rather than only the kiddos.  They are making wonderful memories for their children to look back on years from now.  The R family are not just clients but have become good friends of mine over the past couple years. I am beyond thrilled with the images we were able to capture on this beautiful fall day and so excited to show them more! Michelle,  I love love loved getting to work with you and your sweet family again and look forward to many years to come! :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment