Monday, September 30, 2013

Lake Norman Child and Family Photographer - Maternity session with sweet Family

Pin It
I like to think that I have a very special relationship with the families of my baby planners.  I get to spend a lot of time with them during their child's 1st year and have been lucky to have really gotten to know some really wonderful sweet familes that I consider not just clients but good friends.  One such family is the family of my adorable little buddy Emma.  She was just three months old at our 1st photo shoot...





Here she is at 6 months.
and Nine Months....










 and at ONE YEAR!


Now my friend has some BIG news...  She is going to be a BIG SISTER!!!
Having watched her from grow just a tiny baby girl, I can not believe she will soon be two!  I could not be happier for this sweet family and am so looking forward to meeting the newest addition once he or she arrives next month !  Below are a few more of my many favorites from our awesome Two Year/Family/Maternity Photo Shoot yesterday.  













Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment