Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baby Phographer Charlotte N.C. - {Big Brown Eyes and Piggy Tails}

Pin It
I think Emma is one of THE cutest baby girls that I have ever seen and such a sweetie pie too.  I am so happy that she is one of my baby planners and I get to see her every few months.  The weekend before last was supposed to be her nine month photo session but mother nature had other ideas.  I drove all the way to Rock Hill South Carolina anyway in stubborn hope that the rain would pass.  It did not, so we met up this past Saturday instead.  This time the weather was much more cooperative, giving us a beautiful cool morning.  It was perfect!  Sweet Emma was not feeling 100% herself but rocked her session as usual anyway.  I just love this perfect baby and her sweet mom and dad too!Mom and Dad I am already looking forward to our one year session wit her smash cake!  This is going to be so much fun!!!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment