Monday, November 19, 2012

Rock Hill S.C Baby Photographer - Baby's first year plan

Pin It
Yesterday was a very BIG day!  It was my sweet little friend Emma's ONE year portrait session, the final to our series of sessions in her baby plan.  You can catch a glimpse of her 3 month, 6 month and 9 month sessions at the links above.

Poor Emma is in the process of getting some brand new teeth and was a bit fussy, definitely not her normal smiley self... BUT a little patience and a bit of stubbornness (on my part) and we were still able to coax our sweet princess into a few smiles and lots of great images.  She was a bit hesitant to dig into her smash cake (Thank you amazing Mandy of Pure Confection in Concord N.C.) but once we cut it and placed a slice on a plate for her she was all about it.  I guess she is already a lady at only 1 year of age.  LOL

Aaron and Amy, I am so happy to have met you and have enjoyed really getting to know the three of you over Emma's 1st year.  I am already looking forward to many more memories in the years to come.  Thank you once again for welcoming me into your home and trusting me to be the one to capture these moments for you!!  XOXO ~ Melody








No comments:

Post a Comment