Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Charlotte Newborn Photographer - Sweet Baby Sister

I first met sweet Emi when she was just six months old.  I fell in love with her sweet face immediately and enjoyed watching her grow through out photo shoots together.  I also loved getting to know her mommy and daddy and always look forward to seeing them.   I can not believe that she is already four years old and a big sister!  I knew that it was going to be an awesome shoot when miss Emi greeted me with a huge hug and hopped on my lap for a snuggle.  :)  Both of these two beautiful sisters were absolutely perfect models.  A photographer can not dream of better subjects.  Sweet Emi was also more than happy to be my little apprentice and was such a huge help!   Teri and Martin, congratulations on your two beautiful baby girls!!  Thank you again for choosing me to be the one to capture these special memories,  I have truly enjoyed every moment and look forward to many more! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment