Sunday, February 17, 2013

Child and Family Photographer in Mooresville, N.C. - Sweet babies in the Snow!

From the very 1st time I spoke with this mommy on the phone I knew that I was going to just love her. What I didn't know was how awesome the entire family would be!  I had such a blast today with sweet two year old cousins Carter and Graham and and their mommies and daddies.  I am so happy that the entire family decided to join in the session.  What wonderful loving memories these images will make for these two little fellas when they are grown and have families of their own.  
We almost rescheduled today due to the insane weather (I swear it only snows once a year in North Carolina.  LOL) but we decided to brave the cold so that we could capture the beauty of the snow.  I am soooooo glad that we did as it was all melted and gone within hours of our shoot.  B family it was an absolute pleasure meeting and working with you today.  Here are just a few images from the many that we were able to capture today.  I hope you love them as much as I do!  I am already looking forward to our next shoot at the party!  Woohoo!
















No comments:

Post a Comment