Monday, February 18, 2013

Charlotte Family Photographer - Extended Family Photo Shoot

Five kiddos?  No problem! My second session of the day yesterday was also an extended family session.  Five cousins, three families, 4 boys and 1 girl.  I have been photographing Hoke, the youngest of the bunch for quite some time now and was thrilled when his mommy inquired about doing a session with him and his cousins.  I love that we were able to get them all together to capture some memories of the awesome relationship and connection that they share.  They were so much fun to work with and I can not wait to get to do so again.
(note:  if you are wondering there are three kiddos in the sneak peak one of the moms preferred to keep her images private.  I completely respect her choice!)











No comments:

Post a Comment