Monday, February 7, 2011

Mooresville Newborn Photographer - Davidson Portraits

Today was such a wonderful day!  I had not one but TWO Fantastic shoots!  The 1st was with the sweet angel who I absolutely could not wait to meet!  Her Mommy Megan and I first met two years ago when she was expecting her first child and I have had the pleasure of photographing her absolutely BEAUTIFUL family ever since.  This sweet princess was an absolute dream to work with!  She slept through her entire shoot and did not make a peep!  The icing on the cake was seeing how sweet and loving her big brother Brendan was with her.  He did so well holding his tiny baby sister!  Each time I return to the C household I can not image how we can possibly top our previous session...  I think we did it...  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment