Monday, February 7, 2011

Huntersville Child and Family Portraits {My Wild Boys!}

Yesterday was so much fun!  In contrast to the sleepy newborn girl that started my morning were my two wild little buddies John and Miles who gave me my workout for the day.  Sweet Miles was not feeling his normal self but still could not manage to take  bad picture.  Who can not look at those big blue eyes and not just melt? Big Brother John had me cracking up the whole time with his silliness.  The very best smiles for him were prompted by talking about his girlfriend (my daughter Ellie)  The mere mention of her name instantly results in the cutest ear to ear grin.  He even picked a flower and asked me to give it to her.  He is such a sweetheart!  Thank you Jen for such a fun shoot!  I can not wait to show you al of the pics but in the mean time here is just a little sneak peak to hold you over...



No comments:

Post a Comment