Monday, February 14, 2011

Lake Norman Child Photographer! - {A Free 6x6 PhotoBook for you!}



Book Your Session Today!

Be one of the first three to mention this Promotion while booking your session and receive a FREE 6x6 Photobook!  A $300 Value!
Call or email  today to book your session! 

704.930.8402
Melody@SnookySmiles.com

Why Choose SnookySmiles Photography?

Because I don’t want to just take a picture.   I want to capture a memory!   One that you will look back on years from now and Smile.  My style is very relaxed and laid back.  I believe a family portrait session should be fun not stressful! With a SnookySmile Portrait Session there is no need to rush or force your little ones to do something they do not want to.  Playing with Daddy, Snuggling with mommy, being silly with their sister.  Those are the moments that we want to treasure and by letting them relax and be themselves those are the moments we will get! 

Want to See More?
Click here to view my  portfolio on the Website.

Look around here on the Blog to view my most recent work. 
Be sure to add me to your Google Reader to receive important updates & Specials!
Click here
 to become a fan on Facebook.

Click here
 to follow on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment