Sunday, February 13, 2011

Huntersville Family Photographer - {Love}

I had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful family for the 1st time yesterday and had so much fun getting to know them.  Alyssa and Jason were two of the sweetest people I have ever met and as you can see their sweet baby girl made THE cutest subject!  I am so excited that they have signed up for my "1st Year Plan" so I will get to see this baby grow and get to capture many more memories for them!  Thank you Alyssa and Jason!  I can not wait to show you the rest of your images!  There are lots more where these came from!!








6 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! The last one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melody!! We LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! Hope you have enough wall space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! We love y'all!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such sweet pictures! She's a doll :)

    ReplyDelete