Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Davidson Baby Photographer - {Sweet Baby Carrington}

This sweet family will forever be so special to me!  Not only have they been my clients, neighbors, and eventually close friends since their 1st pregnancy but they allowed me to be a part of one of THE most important days of thier lives...  the birth of their beautiful baby girl! Shortly after I returned to their home to capture Carrington's Newborn Images.  I can not believe that it has already been three months and could not wait to return again for her 3 month portraits.  Although she had been awake longer than usually this sweet baby girl worked the camera once again and apparently does not know how to take a bad picture.  LOL
Laurie I am so happy to have met and gotten to know you and your wonderful family!  I love you guys and am so thrilled to be the one to continue to capture all the memories to come!  Mwah!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment