Sunday, February 27, 2011

Charlotte Child Photographer - {Extending the 2011 Spring Mini Sessions to Sunday too!}

Wow!  The Mini Spring Sessions sure went fast!  There is just one spot left! I am so excited!  
Due to the fantastic response I have decided to do the minis on Sunday as well! 

For those who missed the original post, here it is....



Mother nature is starting to give us (those of here in NC anyhow) a little taste of spring and I know that my family and I are so excited!  The girl's and I were just playing outside a few minutes ago enjoying the Sunshine. Ellie rode her little tricycle and Samsam rode on the back.  It was so cute,I was just kicking myself for not bringing along the camera!  This of course got me thinking about.... SPRING MINI SESSIONS!

I will be doing half hour mini sessions on Saturday April 9th at the UNCC Botanical Gardens in Charlotte.  This is one of my absolutely favorite locations to do portrait session as it is just BEAUTIFUL there, especially in the Spring with all the flowers in bloom!

There will be a limited amount of sessions available so do not wait to reserve your childs spot!



Each Mini Session is $75 (DUE UPON BOOKING) and Includes:
Your 30 mini session
8-10 Proofs to select from
you choice of 5 High Resolution Images on a CD
Print release for unlimited copies for ANY size up to 8x10
and a 20% discount of any additional print or product purchases.

Spots will fill up fast!  Do not wait to reserve yours!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment