Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tega Cay S.C. Baby Photographer - {Chunky Monkey}

Pin It
Those of you who know me and/or visit my blog regularly know that I absolutely adore my baby planner babies and their families or as I like to call them SnookyBabies and SnookyFamilies.  Getting to visit and photograph these little sweeties every three months  really gives me the opportunity to get to know them and that is truly a highlight of what I get to do as a photographer.  Sweet Baby Jake is one my sweet SnookyBabies.  We had an amazing newborn session (click here to see a few images from that session) and I was so looking forward to getting to see him the rest of his family.  Although we caught our little man at his sleepy time he still nailed his three moth photo session.  Big Brother Cole who is just recovering from a little cold also performed like a little champ!  I love these boys!  :)  Karen, I am already looking forward to our 6 months session!!!  :)












Pin It




No comments:

Post a Comment