Monday, June 16, 2014

Lake Norman Family Photographer - Look whose One!

Yesterday I posted  a sneak peak for the C family who I absolutley love and adore.  A little over a year ago this same sweet family they sent me another amazing family….  (or family to be.)   I loved thier good friends Kat and Nick instantly.  They were very anxiously awaiting the arrival of their 1st child, a baby boy and so obviously in love.  Our Maternity Photo Shoot was so much fun!  Kat had the cool idea of doing a Baby name reveal at the session.  It was awesome!  Since then we did sweet Vincent's Newborn Portraits with the Pittsburg "Terrible Towel" and a Family Portrait Session in Birkdale when Mr. Vincent was about 6 months. Yesterday we did another Family Shoot to celebrate his FIRST BIRTHDAY!  I can not beleive how fast time is flying.  My tiny little buddy is walking and turning into a big boy!  Thanks so much K family for such a fun evening.  It is always a blast with the three of you!  
XOXO
See you soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment