Monday, June 2, 2014

Mooresville Maternity and Newborn Photographer - Anticipation

Before even meeting Traci and Kristy I knew that i would love them.  Our emails alone convieied what sweet caring people they are.  I know only a small bit about thier story and the long hard road that has brought them to where they are now.   But one thing that I know for sure is that they could not possibly be more excited about the upcoming arrival of thier little miricle baby.  I am counting the days myself as  they have asked me to photograph  the birth.  I am honored and so excited to meet this baby girl!  Thank you Traci, Kristy and Paxton!  I had so much fun with the three of you and and look forward to the next Chapter!














Look who came up close and personal during our photoshoot to see what we were up to….


No comments:

Post a Comment