Thursday, March 21, 2013

Maternity Portraits - Baby Name reveal!

I have been anxiously awaiting the green light to post a few more images from my most recent Maternity photo shoot.  I posted a couple last week but there were  a few more that had to remain top secret.... until now!  You see this very creative mommy had a super cool idea!  She wanted to use our session for baby's name reveal.  After our session she printed some 8x10's, framed them and presented them to the grandparents-to-be who were quite thrilled as you can imagine.  Now that the big reveal to family and friends has been made to family and friends (she displayed our images at her baby shower)  I get to post them here for you to see as well.  I love this super cute and fun way to announce baby's name and I absolutely adored this adorable, sweet couple!!!  Thanks again nick and Kathleen for letting me be a part of the fun!!  xoxo!






















No comments:

Post a Comment