Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Newborn Baby Photographer in Cornelius - Lake Norman Child and Family Portraits

I first met Mike and Wei this past May as we met in the Gardens for their Maternity Portraits.  We also did a few back at their home.  I loved them instantly and could see right away that the tiny person who would soon join their family was a lucky little girl indeed.  I was so excited to meet sweet 13 day old Mei Ling this week for her Newborn photo shoot.   This perfect little baby girl was so incredibly sweet and cuddly and was as happy as can be… so long as her tummy was full that is.  LOL  Besides being a great model this sweet girl let me steal lots of snuggles and I loved every minute!  We were even able to capture a few awake images to show off her beatiful eyes which can be quite tricky with newborns.  Congratulations Mike and Wei!  She is just perfect and I love her!  I am already looking forward to her next shoot!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment