Sunday, November 17, 2013

Huntersville Family Photographer - Birkdale Shoot

I have been so looking forward to this session!  I first met Kathleen and Nick when they were excitedly anticipating the arrival of their 1st child.  They knew that it would be a boy but had not yet announced what his name would be to the family.  Mom had THE coolest idea!  During our Maternity Shoot we did a name reveal.  It was pretty adorable!  I clicked with Kathleen and Nick right away and loved working with the two of them.  Once their sweet baby boy arrived we had such a great time during his newborn session. He was just perfect and oh so snuggly!

Today my little friend is already 6 months old!  I can not believe how quickly time has passed!    Vincent totally rocked his session again as did mom and dad!

K family, I had so much fun with you today!  I am so thrilled that you are one of my "SnookyFamiles"!!!!  I hope you enjoy this little sneak peek!  I have lots more to show you!


xoxo
Melody










No comments:

Post a Comment