Monday, August 26, 2013

Lake Norman Action Photography - Kinchen Martial Arts in Cornelius

About a month ago I began a kickboxing class at Kinchen Martial Arts.  I knew that many of my neighbors had been taking classes there for some time now and each and every one of them absolutely sung their praises.   I LOVED my class!  It was hard, and it kicked my butt but I LOVED it.  Most of all I really loved working with the family that owned the dojo, so much so that I brought my husband and oldest daughter in to meet them.  They have both begun Taekwondo and my littlest will do so also as soon as she is old enough.  I would highly recommend Kinchen Martial Arts to anyone interested in learning self defense or simply interested in a great program to get in shape.  Thier programs for both children and adults are top notch.  This morning I had the pleasure of taking three of the Kinchen family members to "my secret garden location" to capture some action shots in the Asian Garden.  We had lots of fun and captured TONS of great images that I can not wait to share with them.  Below are just a few of my favorites.  

They are in Cornelius on Old Statesville Rd. right next to The Funco
www.kinchenmartialarts.com https://www.facebook.com/KinchenMartialArts 704.237.0015 






















No comments:

Post a Comment