Saturday, August 10, 2013

Tega Cay Photographer - Smash Cake Session with One year old cutie

This morning I headed down to Tega Cay S.C.  for a very special photo shoot.  My sweet little friend Jake's "senior session" from his 1st year baby plan.  I always love working with this adorable little guy but today he really rocked it!  It felt like our shoot just flew by as he laughed and smiled and was the most perfect little model.  The best part though of course were the snuggles I got before I left.  I absolutely love him!  The finale of the one year session for my baby planners is the smash cake.  Mommy said he was not to keen on cake at his party so we were not sure what to expect.  We were pleasantly surprised that he LOVED his chocolate cake!  My friend Mandy of Pure Confection creates a smash cake for each of my baby planner babies and wow, are they delicious!!  Jake who didn't have a lot to say through his entire session said "good, good, good, good" as he chowed  down.  His adorable outfit is courtesy of TwoLCreations one of my very favorite children's' clothing creators.  Karen, I had a wonderful time with you Jake and Ramsey today.  I am so thrilled with all of pour pics and can not wait to show you all the rest! Until then... Here is your 1st peak.  I have more that I want to do as a peek but can't wait to show off these cake ones!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment