Sunday, August 4, 2013

Charlotte Photographer - Fairytale Wedding

Okay, okay... I broke my "no weddings" rule...  again... but..  THIS was a special wedding and I absolutely would not, could not say no to my sweet friend Amanda... and I am so glad.  Ramsey and Amanda are simply meant for each other.   Though they knew each other and even dated a bit in high school they had to travel their separate paths in life before those paths finally entwined and brought them back to one another.  Seeing the way they look at each other makes your heart smile.  Congratulations A & R!  I am so very happy for both of you and honored that you chose my to capture these amazing memories for you!  Here is the 1st of our sneak peeks....  I know I won't be able to resist posting more soon too!









No comments:

Post a Comment