Sunday, August 25, 2013

Concord Maternity Portraits - Twins on the way!

This Super sweet Family was sent to me by a current client/very good friend of mine.  They are an adorable Family of Five that will be a Family of Seven next month.  I absolutely adore getting to photograph twins and was of course beyond thrilled when mama contacted me.  After speaking with Mandy (mom) just once on the phone I knew that she would be a blast to work with.  I was definitely right and the rest of the family were equally awesome.  "U" Family, I had such a wonderful time getting to meet and spend time with you tonight!  I am so looking forward to showing you the rest of our maternity/family session and to meeting your two new additions once they arrive!  Thank you for choosing me to help create these special memories for you.  I could not be happier!!  
XOXO
~ Melody








No comments:

Post a Comment