Sunday, May 5, 2013

Statesville Maternity and Newborn Photographer - Baby on the way!

I first met this sweet family when Gage was just 9 months old and have had the privliage of photographing them many times since then as well as the joy of really getting to know this wonderful family.  I absolutely love walking into to their home that is beautiful decorated with images form our past sessions as well as Gage's baby pics from before we met.  Erica does such an absolutley beautiful job.  My favorite image so far for sure though has to be a huge print of Gage from our one year session that adorns their living room.  I adore this image and actually have used it on many of my marketing pieces.  It is the 5th image down in this link here.  :)

On thanksgiving this past year while browsing facebook I was thrilled to learn that my little buddy would soon become a big brother!  We had a blast yesterday doing their maternity session (despite the chilly temps) and even found a beautiful Canola field to use for a few shots.  Erica I am so thrilled to share these images with you.  You are absolutely beautiful and just adore you and your sweet boys!  Thank you once again for entrusting me to help create these memories for you!  I am so excited for our birth and Newborn sessions in June and all the memories to come!  I can't wait!!!!  XOXO  ~ Mel















No comments:

Post a Comment