Sunday, May 26, 2013

Charlotte Child and family Photographer - A day in the Park

Remember these sweet newborn twins?

I photographed these two angels two years ago and this portrait is one of my absolute favorite images.  I have it proudly displaced on many of my marketing pieces, On a large Gallery Wrapped Canvas at Natural Beginnings Birthing Center in Statesville, On a float wrap in the waiting room at Huntersville OBGYN, and of course on a large canvas in their home.  I LOVED working with these perfect little ones and was beyond excited to get to meet up with them in Charlotte this morning to capture their two year pics.  My little twin friends, and their big sister Abby, and I had an wonderful time playing in freedom park and I am thrilled with the memories that we made.  I am so grateful to their beautiful mommies for choosing me as their family photographer and can not wait unit they let me do that portrait with all five of their gorgeous selves!!!  Ladies, you a truly a "SnookyFamily" and have absolutely captured my heart.  I hope you enjoy this sneak preview of just a few of my favorites from today!  :)














No comments:

Post a Comment