Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Charlotte Child Photographer - Downtown Urban Photo Shoot

The wild monkeys (my girls) and I went to see the Play Pinkalicious at The Children's Theater of Charlotte with some friends a couple weeks ago.  We all had a wonderful time and even indulged in some very special pink cupcakes from the bakery next store after the show.  Having not spent a ton of time downtown Charlotte since I worked there during my pre-children days I was excited to look around a bit and was thrilled with super cool (and Fun!) background available to us right out side of the theater.  Camera was of course in tow so I could not resist snapping a few (okay, a ton) of images of my sweet babies as they played!  Thank you Liz for inviting us!  We had so much fun!!!  Here are just a handful of my favorites!!!  :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment