Friday, August 5, 2011

Baby's 1st Birthday Portraits, Charlotte N.C, - Fun! - A Train Themed Portrait Session!

I have been really looking forward to my second session with this sweet little fellow!  I had such a wonderful time with him the first time that I just new today would be an absolute blast.  I think Gage was excited for today too, he took his 1st steps just last night and showed off his skills for me!  Mommy told me that Gage was really into trains and loved the show Chuggington right now so we decide that the perfect location for his 1st birthday photos would be the NC Transportation Museum in Spencer, N.C. To top it off his mommy brought THE most perfect outfit..  a conductor cap and matching pants....  AND Cupcakes do our smash cake pics at the end!  Oh and did I mention how adorable Gage is?  Big blue eyes, a huge smile and those lashes that go on for miles.  See for yourself! Thank you Erica and Josh for another amazing session!  I am so thrilled to work with your family!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment