Saturday, January 28, 2012

What to Wear? Let me Help! :)

If you happen to have seen any of my recent posts you already know that I just LOVE Pinterest. 
One of the many things I love to post is What to wear inspiration. So much so that my what to wear pin board started to get a bit out of hand.  I aspire to be more organized in 2012 and simpley had to do that for my What to Wear boards.  You can now find them neatly organized into catogories...

What to Wear - for your Maternity Portraits 
What to Wear - for your Child's Portraits Session
What to Wear - for your Senior Portrait Session
What to Wear - for your Family Portrait Session 





I have also had some fun pinning Wall hanging inspiration!  I have tons of ideas on here for Wall Collections as well as some really creative ways of displaying portraits such as images on an old window pane.  (which i am now in search of for my own images!)   Definitely a must see!  Just Click HERE!  




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment