Saturday, January 28, 2012

What is Pinterest?

What is Pinterest?

Pinterest is  a visual bookmarking site with a social aspect. It is an amazing way to organize thoughts and ideas and to gather inspiration on just about every topic you can imagine from cooking to decorating to hobbies and more..  oh and photography too...  my personal favorite of course.  ;)

Pinterest currently gets over 6 million monthly users, millions of hits per week, and is growing bigger and bigger each day.


Pinterest accounts are obtained by invitation only.
If you need one please simply leave a comment below with your email address or email me at Melody@SnookySmiles.com and I will make sure you get one asap!

Here’s what my boards page looks like (click for a larger view):
Don't forget to "follow me" on Pinterest too!  :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment