Sunday, January 22, 2012

Public Service Announcement from your favorite Photographer. ;)

PSA -  Back it up, Back it up, Back it up!
Please!  Take it from me!  Back up your important files and your pictures!  I recently deleted my family's entire 2011 folder of images. Hundreds of special memories gone!  My heart beat fast, a lump began to grow in my throat and I held back the tears.  My husband was watching my expression and thought that I had been reading an email about someone dying.  That is exactly how I felt! I had the files on 2 external hard drives but made a mistake while reorganizing and deleted them both.  Thank heavens for me I also had an online backup system in place and after some trials and tribulations acquiring the correct files (my fault, not theirs) we were able to find most of them including these sweet images below of my sweet baby girls.  I am so lucky that these memories are not lost forever and want to pass on the message of my terrifying adventure to remind all of you to back up what is special to you!  Thank you Backblaze!!!
If you have not heard of them please be sure to check them out..  www.backblaze.com


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment