Saturday, January 7, 2012

Huntersville Baby Photographer - Happy Little Cowboy

I was excited to spend some time yesterday with one of my wonderful families that I have been photographing for quite awhile now.  It was my second session with the newest edition to the family, sweet baby Quinn.  He absolutely rocked his newborn session a few months ago and was the perfect model once again at his 4 month session.  Big siblings Xander and Lilly wanted to join in on the fun and were adorable as usual as well.  I LOVE spending time with your wonderful family Michelle!  Mwah!







2 comments:

  1. I just cannot stop looking at my kiddos! You captured so many cute moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading out a few of your posts and i must say pretty nice stuff. I will surely bookmark your site.
    Rubber-Cal Ramp-Cleat Non-Slip Outdoor Rubber Mats - 3mm Thick x 3ft x 8ft Floor Mat

    ReplyDelete