Sunday, January 15, 2012

Charlotte Baby Photographer - Mama's sweet boys

I love when I meet a new family and feel instantly connected with them.  From the moment I entered the home my family today I felt as if I had known them for years.  Our main subject Andrew, is the youngest of three adorable boys and my newest baby planner.  He was the perfect little subject for his three month session this morning.  He must have taken lessons from his two big brothers Max and Alex who were expert models and wonderful photographer's apprentices. I am so excited to show off a few of my favorites from today and can not wait to head back to show them the rest once they are ready!  Thank you so much Amanda and Mike  for making me feel so welcome.  I can not tell you how much I enjoyed working with both of you and your absolutely beautiful family!  Congratulations!  :)







Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous!! You guys have a beautiful family! I sure hope we can see you soon!!
    Much love to you!
    Cyndi, Jen, Brenden, and Dylan

    ReplyDelete