Friday, August 19, 2011

Senior Portraits in Charlotte, N.C, - {Gabby}

When I first met Gabby she was about 10 years old.  A very shy quiet girl that I heard utter about 6 words total in the first few years that  I knew her.  LOL.  I can not believe that this stunning creature is that same child.  She is no longer a shy little girl but is now a beautiful young woman both inside and out.  Gabby has been dancing for about as long as she can remember so I was of course super excited when she told me that she wanted to add a dance theme to her senior portrait session.  It was such a perfect fit for her and she makes one stunning ballerina!

Gabby,  I am so happy that you and I have grown close over the past few years.   I hope that these words do not embaress you but I want you to know how proud I am of the person you have become.  Congrats on your upcoming Senior Year! I hope that is is an amazing one! Love you!  ~ Melody













No comments:

Post a Comment